Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

Default Re: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

@Proggy: *shrugs* then quit, I'm not going to ban someone who hasn't broken the rules. Honestly, as long as you post in a better form, I welcome a person who typically disagrees.

Anywho, what other parts of HOTS are we looking forward to at this time?
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

The new replay features are pretty fantastic

After going back and looking at the original WoL UI and menus, it really helps you see how far we've come in this game.

Not saying it's an excuse for the menus to have those issues/be missing those features in the first place, but it's certainly nice to finally have them. Just hope it isn't too little too late.

The campaign, obviously! And new maps that will come out after the game is released.
    I've fought for the Terran revolution, I've seen the promise of the Protoss, and now I'm ready to join the might of the Swarm...

SlickR and the likes simply lacked intelligence or rational, coherent thoughts but that's par for the course in dealing with humans, even if they were a bit more out there.
    Ah - ok - guess my judgment for Slick was based on his uncanny ability to (in the shortest of broken sentences) adamantly reveal not only how little he knew about Starcraft, but of RTS's as a whole. To be honest, dont remember even one single bullet-point riddled, 'Wall-o-text' style entry from the man in all the time he was on here. Just 7, mebbe 10 words from him out of left field, and BAM - somehow instantly draw the wrath of the whole forum, A-to-Z, upon himself for what really should have ended up the most forgotten post in Starcraft history......That, good sir....is an artist. In 'troll' world.

Tended to give Spychi a break on hiz rants due to what was clearly a hopeless addiction to homemade Absynthe.....from his tone, guessing lightly garnished with crushed Peruvian beetles...
    "Wait.....no Gzhee-Gzhee.....?.....whu......Why no Ghzhee-Gzhee?!?!?!?!"

RIP - Leslie Nielsen

Gradius's Avatar Administrator

There are trolls on the battle.net NA story forum that make Slickr & Spychi look like god damned scholars of the highest order of magnitude. I'm talking full-blown retard here.

As for pr0nogo, hell, I'd invite him for a cup of tea any day...or pierogis & colbasa if we're back in the mother-country.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    There are trolls on the battle.net NA story forum that make Slickr & Spychi look like god damned scholars of the highest order of magnitude. I'm talking full-blown retard here.
    Agreed Gradius. That forum has become so jarring. I remember the days when Andrew first posted his well done retcon analysis thread. What started out as a civil and enlightening discussion quickly devolved into trollsrus. I remember that one reply you posted to that one troller who seemed like an automaton with 'Are you a moron? Did you're mother drop your head on a rock?' or something of the sort.