Thread: The Official Unofficial Conspiracy Theory Thread; or, The Tinfoil Hat Thread

Default The Official Unofficial Conspiracy Theory Thread; or, The Tinfoil Hat Thread

See the title. I'll post mine when I've seen more from the general community, as I've been an established member for years at other forums and had myself completely ostracized out of them after revealing my (admittedly extreme) conspiracy theories.

So, have at it. I don't judge, and am willing to research the evidence behind anything. I'm also more than willing to undergo criticism of my beliefs, but I dislike outright dismissal that isn't backed up by legitimate arguments.

In short, let this thread be a place for us nutjobs to freely and openly discuss our beliefs, (hopefully) free from scorn and dismissal-without-evidence.

Default Re: The Official Unofficial Conspiracy Theory Thread; or, The Tinfoil Hat Thread

Well you can't start a conspiracy thread without posting a conspiracy, so I'll post one.

The children Ted is telling the story to in How I Met Your Mother aren't his. In the final episode, after years of heartbreak Ted finally snaps. He becomes a drunk bum who frequents strip clubs. He manages to finally snag a one-night stand with a drunken single mother. The next morning he wakes up to discover her children, and proceeds the tell them his entire life story up until the moment he woke up in their mother's house.

Also, the US government planned and executed 9/11, killing thousands of people over the course of a decade long war, solely to help private enterprise profit as the country collapses around the poor.

But that's old news.

Edit: Haha, look what I just found - http://www.alternet.org/most-widely-...ealed-new-poll
    Last edited by DemolitionSquid; 01-17-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Default Re: The Official Unofficial Conspiracy Theory Thread; or, The Tinfoil Hat Thread

That link was quite interesting.

If I could post the gist of my theory, it basically amounts to 'the States and Canada are headed straight to fascism'. There's more to it than that, but hey.

Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspelli View Post
    That link was quite interesting.

If I could post the gist of my theory, it basically amounts to 'the States and Canada are headed straight to fascism'. There's more to it than that, but hey.
    Oh, that one is obvious. Basically since 9/11 its all been heading that way. The "terrorists" have won on several fronts, privacy and freedom are both very much in danger - and this is coming from a far left wing Canadian.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

*sigh*

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEconomist View Post
    *sigh*
    Like a fly to a shitstorm, my trap has sprung.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Good thing I was no where near it or it might've made me want to destroy you again.

I will say though, that your statements are childishly simplistic and lacking of depth or any real insight, basically your usual ignorant drivel, but you're not wrong. It'd be the equivalent of someone saying, "The universe is complex." True, but utterly devoid of understanding.

And I'm sure I don't need to explain to the rational side of your mind that America is not collapsing, at least using a European or Canadian standard. But, then again, who wants to use those standards anyways. It's impossible to argue with the irrational side of the brain so I'll leave it alone to continue or ass-end spouting.
    Last edited by TheEconomist; 01-17-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.