Thread: Blade Stream

Default Blade Stream

I'll be testing my streaming skills while playing the beta for an hour or two. Join into the fun of my fails. I'll try to execute your ideas, too.

Stream

After an hour or so of testing I'll finally play a game ^^.
    Last edited by The_Blade; 10-11-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Default Re: Blade Stream [streaming]

Your stream is in Spanish. Blah. I'll try to log in...

Got it workin. W00t.
    Last edited by DemolitionSquid; 10-11-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Default Re: Blade Stream

Lol, it was a good day ^^

Sorry about going hiatus out of nowhere. That dog seriously got himself into trouble. They removed a 240 gram tumor out of her chest and basically had to cut the dog in half to get it out. An hour ago she scratched her stitches off and was bleeding out. It was not that bad, but she needed the stitches back to prevent further opening of the wound. Now she is eating a nice liver while I wash the blood from my car.

Anyways, I'll stream tomorrow. I guess my schedule will be from 4pm to 7pm CST. Think on some ideas on what you want me to do. I'll also set my second monitor tomorrow.

Holy crap. O_O

I'll post my test ideas here now.

Terran
    1. On a Daily a few days ago, Day[9] recently used a build in TvT where he went Reaper/Widow Mine. He used the Reaper's new Combat Awareness to see up the cliffs of the enemy's main, so his Widow Mines could attack any units coming toward them. I'd like to see if Combat Awareness is a viable early replacement to Viking/Medevac/Scan for vision when used with Siege Tanks instead of Mines.

2. How exactly does Hellion Transformation operate, with the 50% difference in HP?
    - If the Transformation takes 4 seconds, at what point does the HP go up or down? 2 seconds in, right away, or not until the transformation ends?
    - If the Hellion is at 2 HP in Buggy Mode, does switching to Battle Mode boost it to 3? Similarily, if the Hellion has 2 HP in Battle Mode, does switching it to Buggy Mode lower it to 1? Or, is the extra 50% HP (45) of the Battle Hellion tacked on to the end of the Buggy's HP? So a Buggy Hellion at 5 HP would change to Battle Mode and still have 5 HP, or a Battle Mode with 5 HP would change to Buggy Mode and still have 5HP.
    - Finally, how is repairing the Hellion effected? Do SCV's and MULES repair the Buggy and Battle modes at the same speed of X HP/sec, or does the Battle Mode repair faster at a higher percentage of HP?

Protoss
    1. In an attempt to give Protoss other options than Robo, the Oracle was given Revelation for detection. I'd like to know your thoughts (after testing) on its viability as an alternative to the Observer. Is the high cost and low HP of the Oracle, and energy cost of the spell itself, too high or low to be useful for detection in combat.

2. PvP is, frankly, terrible. It's devolved into a battle of who has the most Colossi. I'd like to see how the Tempest fairs here. When you would normally build a Colossus, build a Tempest, and see how you fair. Remember Tempests do 50 dmg to enemy Colossi.

Zerg
    1. Undeniably confirm what occurs when burrowed Swarm Hosts enter a Vortex
    - Are the moved at all, overlapped, or stay put?
    - Do they still spawn Locusts while in Vortex?

2. Is Baneling/Viper usable?
    - Use Blinding Cloud to stop enemies from attacking the Banelings as they roll in, and using Abduct to drag enemy units into the Banelings

I'm a little late, but I'll stream for one or two hours.

Update: Done casting for the day. There was one viewer! ^^ Thank you, random stranger. Anyways, I'll be casting tomorrow from 10am to 12pm
    Last edited by The_Blade; 10-12-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Default Re: Blade Stream [Streaming]

Sorry I couldn't watch, I was out all day and will be out tomorrow, and possibly Sunday as well. But monday, I'm all yours. Probably

Streaming right now

Sarov's Avatar The Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by The_Blade View Post
    There was one viewer! ^^ Thank you, random stranger.
    Heh. That was me, Blade.

I would love to watch but my schedule doesn't adjust to the streaming times :|