HotS forum post
We will be bringing the beta service down this afternoon to make the following balance changes:
Purify has been changed to the following:
- Purify can now only be cast on your Nexus at max 10 range.
- Once cast, the mothership core will attach itself to the Nexus, transforming into a weapon with range 10.
- While attached to the Nexus, the mothership core will be unable to cast abilities and regenerate energy.
- The damage of Purify has been lowered to 20 and can attack both air and ground units.
- Purify will last until cancelled.
Recall has been changed to the following:
- Recall is now a simple cast-and-click ability on a player’s Nexus.
- Once cast, the mothership core and every friendly unit within a 7-range radius to the core will be recalled to the Nexus.
A new ranged weapon called Repulsor Cannon has been added to the mothership core while in its mobile state.
- Repulsor Cannon deals 8 damage to ground units with an attack speed of 0.85.
The cost of the mothership core has increased from 50/50 to 100/100.
Movement speed has increased from 0.47 to 1.875.
- Health has increased from 20/80 to 60/100.
- Speed has decreased from 3.75 to 3.375.
- The duration of Entomb has increased from 30 to 45.
- The duration of Activate Mine has been decreased to 2 sec.Auto-cast can now be turned off in both activated and deactivated modes.
- Locust attack range has increased from 2 to 3.
- Locust damage has been reduced from 14 to 12.
- Battle hellions can no longer load into Bunkers.
- The splash damage from widow mines will no longer hit friendly activated widow mines.
- The Stargate Command Card now properly includes a Set Rally Point button.
- Swarm hosts now have proper collision while burrowed.
David Kim's comments