SC2 UI Changer
Similar to overlay function, that many streamers using via Xplit, this very small programm (made by Anton_K) allows you to modify ingame UI without altering or modifying ingame resources! You must change your StarCraft 2 to Fullscreen (Windowed) mode and it will work properly.
How it looks ingame with some new skins, like new Terran one or Zerg from topic "BroodWar Zerg UI skin".
How it works
After launching program, you will see small SCII icon. Right-clicking it opens menu, where you can select skin. Just select any transparent PNG file and it will show that picture over all windows.
SC2 UI Changer supports some hotkeys
Ctrl+Alt+S - select skin window. Opens window, where you can select any skin via Explorer
Ctrl+Alt+A - activate/deactivate skin overlay
- Windows XP SP2 or later (tested on Windows 7)
- If you have an error when launching, install this http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=5555
- Minimum size of image is 1024x768
- Sometimes when you're alt-tabing, skin can dissapear. This bug can be fixed by turning skin on/off
Plans for next releases
- Windowed mode support
- Auto activation/deactivation when game launches or ends