Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Possible March 9 Announcement?

Default Re: Possible March 9 Announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    User starts a viral rumor that turns out to be false = temp ban

I post in a thread asking if a past-release-date replay pack had been released yet = permanent ban

Fuck TeamLiquid
    No kidding... One of the guys I know posted a comment about some SCBW Vod, where he said how casters weren't professional and could do better cast than that, and he got banned.
    "Living for the Swarm!"

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Muspelli View Post
    Endings were, indeed, disappointing. Rest of the game was solid.
    Wasn't as bad as I was expecting. At least it wasn't utterly cliche. I was expecting something like the following (stolen from Andrew on b.net forums):

ME3 begins with Shepard staring longingly at a picture of the Illusive Man. Throughout the game Shepard desperately tries to redeem the Illusive Man, forgiving him of his myriad of sins. The game ends with Shepard carrying a naked prone Illusive Man from the remains of a building. Illusive Man squints as Shepard bares him into the light, "Shep?" he whispers.
    "It's okay, I gotcha," he replies confidently.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Wasn't as bad as I was expecting. At least it wasn't utterly cliche. I was expecting something like the following (stolen from Andrew on b.net forums):

ME3 begins with Shepard staring longingly at a picture of the Illusive Man. Throughout the game Shepard desperately tries to redeem the Illusive Man, forgiving him of his myriad of sins. The game ends with Shepard carrying a naked prone Illusive Man from the remains of a building. Illusive Man squints as Shepard bares him into the light, "Shep?" he whispers.
    Jeez. What kind of professional game company would end their game with a corny ending like that? Sheesh.

The Mother of all Queens!

Thanks to Dynamik- for the signature!

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post

If a game ever did that, I would burn my cop-- oh wait, I think I have a game like that. Which one was it? I'll scavenge my collection and see; I must burn it!
    "I am the one who knocks."