Thread: Syrilu's Gamescom 2009 Starcraft 2 pictures

Syrilus's Avatar Junior Member

Default Syrilu's Gamescom 2009 Starcraft 2 pictures

Hi again,

Sorry that I'm late posting my gamescom pictures (impressions will follow later), but I've been very busy recently.

I have a few videos (no ingame since the blizzard staff didn't approve that) but they will follow later too some time.

Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/42287122@N08/

greetings @ all

Deep Space

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: Syrilu's Gamescom 2009 Starcraft 2 pictures

Where the hell have you been?

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

New Protoss HUD. Needs high-res screenshot with new Protoss and Zerg HUDs. We already have one for the new Terran HUD.
    Decepticons, transform and rise up!

Nice pics buddy.

Might I suggest this camera for the nice cheap 90 dollars for the next event?

http://www.buyetechs.com/sun-glasses...FRkNDQodwHcGIg
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Rizhall's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks for the pics~
    Are you down-right fierce? You Dan Straight you are. Join the Street Fighter Community!

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

I really like the Protoss UI, it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizhall View Post
    Thanks for the pics~
    No problem guys.

@Spychi: do you mean where have I been at gamescom or do you mean why I haven't uploaded them earlierer.

@ Flabortast & Pandonetho: Yeah the protoss new protoss ui looks great so does the Terran and the Zerg one. Unforunatley some pictures are a bit blurred, because I was rather excited and couldn't hold still. Aswell my camera isn't the best choice I'm afraid... I just used a rather common digital one and in my opinion a good nikon d200 or something like that with a wide-angle lens would have been best but I guess the pictures are okay. Actally Flabortast where have you got such a nice signature, I love this metal tank xD

@Gifted: Wow this cam is awesome !!! I really should taken that in mind before. Why is it you always recognize that there are such gadgets after you attended such a great event ^^

Soooo I just uploaded some other pictures I have taken from the gamescom 2009 event. Some Starcraft 2 pictures but mostly blurred I'm afraid.

Then a great highlight for me was the chance to play Diablo 3 so I had to take pictures of course, so please enjoy if you like Diablo 3 too

Maybe you will recognize the picture of a sign which says in german "Wartezeit 2 stunden" (translation "Waiting time duration 2 hours). If you think that's extreme, well there has been a second sign at the end of the waiting line which said "Waiting time duration 4 hours, no lining up behind this sign", which was very frustrating, so if you wanted to play Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3 you had to be very patient.(even more for Diablo 3 where defenitly more people queued.)

Then what do I have next.... oh yes a messbabe,.... very cute and even cuter a brand new acer aspire predator! What a beast!

Puh, I will probably upload some more pics some time soon when I'm able to get some time.

I will also give you some written impressions on starcraft 2 since I played the game every day (4 days total) probably 2-3 times and even one tournament, where I lost unfortunately but hey it's just a game which you should enjoy and shouldn't get frustrated when playing and I wasn't angry (after the next morning).

Again the link to my pictures: >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/42287122@N08/ <<

Enjoy sliding through the pics and have a good time

greetings @ all
    Last edited by Syrilus; 09-06-2009 at 02:20 PM. Reason: forgot something

Deep Space

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

I couldn't find you at GamesCom

be sure to check this thread
    http://sclegacy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1273
    Last edited by spychi; 09-06-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Yeah I also looked out for your red shirt, however couldn't find it....
    Moreover couldn't contact you during gamescom since I didn't have a notebook with me.

Anyway checked your pictures, they are great too especially the kerrigan.

greetings

Deep Space

holy shit that acer/aspire or w/e case is fucking nice. And lol at the rocket knight statue, this game was awesome. Can't see well the sc2 stuff though.