Thread: Day[9] playing Amnesia....

Default Day[9] playing Amnesia....

Alright, so me and a group of friends stayed up to watch Day[9] play Amnesia, and it was hilarious. I'm not even talking "haw haw" hilarious.. it was almost bladder-control threateningly hilarious.

I woke my kids up laughing, I woke my wife up laughing, when she came to yell at me for being so loud, Day[9] screamed so loud like a little girl that she could hear it from the headphones on my desk and she stopped yelling to laugh out loud.

It was absolutely priceless with some of the best quotes I've heard anyone say, anywhere.

Please, share your thoughts. Anyone who looks at this thread understand it has spoilers for Amnesia: The Dark Descent and the Day[9] Playthrough.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Default Re: Day[9] playing Amnesia....

I have heard nice things about it. I'll watch the VODs. I tuned in for a brief moment to see almost 16k people tuned in to watch it.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/263528/1/JHammer/

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

If you're making an account just to PM me.....don't waste your time.

VODs are up, Start at: http://blip.tv/day9tv/amnesia-aka-ho...part-1-5696092

Basic jist of parts:
    1. "Oh, I'm Day 9, I can't be uh scared, I have fake guts!"
    2. "Oh, I'm Day 9, My fake guts are - WHATHUFUUWUZDAT?!"
    3. "Oh, I'm d-day 9, I'm weak and I kno--- YAAAaaaII!?!!!!?!!!!"
    4. "You are now watching a grown 25 year old man cry"
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Can't blame the big [9] for this one.

That was, SCARY!

And funny at the same time. . . I am NOT going to get this game. . . . I hate getting scared xD.

But I do like to compliment the creators of the game, it's just great design to make you scared. If you like to be scared this is the game for you.

I finished the game a while ago. I think I even made a thread about it here. It gets pretty scary for sure, especially at the end game stuff. Hiding from the monsters in the dark while your sanity drops to 0 is quite an experience.