View Poll Results: Would you be interested?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd watch it live (and MAYBE contribute/chat)

0 0%
  • I'd watch it as video-on-demand later

0 0%
  • Maybe...

1 100.00%
  • Not interested

0 0%

Thread: Livestreaming Tabletop game, checking interest

Default Livestreaming Tabletop game, checking interest

Hello,

I've been working with Telarus on his Earthdawn Framework for Maptools (An online virtual tabletop). Since I play with 6-8 online friends as the GM, I was curious if there was interest from people to watch the session (or during or after) and the shenanigans that ensue. To take it a bit further, I'd even be interested in reading the chat from the stream while I GM the session to take suggestions to improve or react to the situations, so you'd be "helping" me GM or just enjoy the chatter and laughter.

For those who don't know what tabletop gaming is, this would be a perfect way of joining in, in some odd way, while getting a variety in your weekend if you have nothing else to do. It would start 9pm (central time US) on Saturday evenings.

If it turned out well, it'd be a solid saturday night haunt weekly to join in on.. if not, you can have it play in the background while you do something else, aiken to a podcast.

I'm a comfortable streamer, and would be willing to setup my webcam and be willing to stream in justin.tv live during our sessions.

Please, leave your thoughts and interest on this.
    - Gifted
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Default Re: Livestreaming Tabletop game, checking interest

I would be really interested in this.
    I remember playing a bit of D&D with my older brother and cousin quite a few years ago, but I was really too young to ' get it ' back then. I still have some rulebooks even : D

I've been somewhat interested in tabletop RPG's for some time now. There's even a group of people playing near where I live, but I'm afraid I don't really now enough to take part in these activities yet.

Anyway, enough of me babbling. I'd be really interested in watching this being live-streamed.

Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you.

I might consider live-streaming this tonight.. if your around. I'll get a link up

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Can't get a second link up, guess it's going on the main LegacyObserver >.<

Streaming nowish