Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Legacy Observer Podcast - Questions and Feedback thread

Default Re: Legacy Observer Podcast - Questions and Feedback thread

Gah, really wish I could have been there, but I was called into work!
    That was not good for it

Tbh Gifted, I could never imagine that you and LoA look like that.
    "Living for the Swarm!"

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Haha, I know. I didn't really have a specific image in my mind but its still good to see what they look like.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by JackhammerIV View Post
    Well I watched most of the VOD except the part at the end prepping for the Aftershow. Looks good. Really relaxed. Not too much about HotS and how the SCL staff felt about it when playing it firsthand. Time constraint obviously.
    Honestly, I was disapponted too. The honest truth is, the question pool was very light. You guys saw the chat as I saw it (At least I tried to capture it on the VOD as best as I could) Really... I had barely anything to pick from. But I think I got the majority of the questions I could find. I really wanted to get them into the nitty gritty and share their problems and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by RamiZ View Post
    Tbh Gifted, I could never imagine that you and LoA look like that.
    I know... cause I have SUCH a sexy voice *facecious grin* You shouldn't think of me that way ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    Haha, I know. I didn't really have a specific image in my mind but its still good to see what they look like.
    You'll get to see us. While the numbers were lower than expected last night, we had enough fun to approve it as a reoccuring event, our aim is monthly.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Damn... I knew I should've just stayed awake instead of setting my alarm for 3am... Oh well, just watched the vids. Looked like fun. Anyways, since I wasn't able to ask my questions during the podcast, I'll just throw it out here to see what kind of responses I get:

1. What was the general vibe from the folks at Blizzard during the sneak-peak? Were they excited/confident with what they were showing or were they more cautious/defensive? As in, were they thinking "are they going to like what we're about to show them?" or 'jacked up and good to go'?

2. Seeing as how a fair amount of the stuff weren't completed yet and since Blizzard themselves admitted that they were still early days in HotS' production, why did they decide to invite you all to preview the game at that point? Was there a significance to it, a memo from upstairs or because they were bored?
    Last edited by mr. peasant; 06-25-2011 at 01:39 PM.

looked like fun and that was some really cool cinematic shit. a shame i wasnt around to ask my question, but yeah , bad time of day, and bad time of night (Swedish midsummers eve)
    Hidden Content:

. the grander and more active community, the husgh-hush around the development of possible MP-units should be a huge deal, im sorry no-one was there to press the issue about that.
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

Mr Peasant, I'll be happy to toss the question to the folks in the cast since you've been an awesome community member. ^_^ We'll see.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted View Post
    Mr Peasant, I'll be happy to toss the question to the folks in the cast since you've been an awesome community member. ^_^ We'll see.
    Cheers, mate.

Is there another one scheduled for the future? I saw that you lads wanted to do it monthly, but to be quite frank I have ants in my pants because I wanted to ask my question, but was called away to work.
    That was not good for it

Right now it's looking to be considered on July 23rd next. Nothing confirmed yet as we're looking at all the staff and the needs for the next "Shiny" and "Subject".