Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diablo III Beta Details On May 9th

Zeratul's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: Diablo III Beta Details On May 9th

Wow I can't wait till Diablo 3 comes out! I'm always looking at the trailers and waiting for the big announcement from blizzard. I own all the diablo series.

I'm Starcraft Addict and enjoy playing it a lot. I'm also a webmaster in this site:http://virilityexreviews.net/ and I love to blog about for rent in gensan and http://femdophilus.org/

SC2 needed ~5 months since beta to release. Would D3 have a shorter window? Is the balancing as draconic in it as it was on SC2?
    - You've seen StarCraft: First Contact -

- Now, prepare for the Final Metamorphosis -

Maybe Blizzard learned the experience from SC2's development fiasco

considering D3 is a different group of developers...maybe not. I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't do anything with the paladin...they could've made a templar hero who is zealous and vindictive in carrying out "justice"

Quote Originally Posted by Jconant View Post
    considering D3 is a different group of developers...maybe not. I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't do anything with the paladin...they could've made a templar hero who is zealous and vindictive in carrying out "justice"
    I'm disappointed they brought back the Barbarian again. Also that party sizes are limited to 4. I'm sure it'll be a great game, but those are 2 huge disappointments for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    I'm disappointed they brought back the Barbarian again. Also that party sizes are limited to 4. I'm sure it'll be a great game, but those are 2 huge disappointments for me.
    Maybe it's me but I think his story could still be developed considering what happened in LoD and he was directly affected.

About the party size, I'm a little dissapointed too but I agree with Blizzard that many players casting spells gets chaotic visually and on lag itself