Thread: SC2 Avatars

Default SC2 Avatars

Well, I haven't been on here in a while, and much has changed it seems (no that much though). One thing that I noticed was that we have optional avatars of various SC2 units.

First, how did y'all get the currently available avatars? Was there some sort of fansite creation pack you got from a Blizzard website? Did some benevolent fan elaborately screen-record them? Did an obsessed hacker pluck them out of the game?

Second, is there anyway you can get the avatars of the many campaign-only units, like the Science Vessel, Firebat, Diamondback, and even some mercenary, hero, and main character units?

Default Re: SC2 Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by n00bonicPlague View Post
    First, how did y'all get the currently available avatars? Was there some sort of fansite creation pack you got from a Blizzard website? Did some benevolent fan elaborately screen-record them? Did an obsessed hacker pluck them out of the game?
    Avatars weren't in the Blizz fansite. If they were then Blizzard would have provided big spoilers in some of them (Hybrids, Non-Infested Kerrigan, Dark Voice)

They are all in the editor you just have to activate the campaign dependencies.

Second, is there anyway you can get the avatars of the many campaign-only units, like the Science Vessel, Firebat, Diamondback, and even some mercenary, hero, and main character units?
    Yup, we can work on that in the near future.
    Hey guys I want you all to know that my team is playing/did great this weekend so I am going to go ahead and make it my status because I know you all care and want to know my opinion on it.
    -sports fan/douchebag

Visit my blog!
    http://alejandrolc.com/