Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Image of Kerrigan in HotS. What do you think? (From Blizzcon website).

Default Re: Image of Kerrigan in HotS. What do you think? (From Blizzcon website).

personally i didnt like that image, but to be honest i dont like that kerrigan got de-infested in the first place... so... i dont know.

btw... her boobs arent more big than they used to be? O.o

Default Re: Image of Kerrigan in HotS. What do you think? (From Blizzcon website).

Does it really matter how she looks? She could be as ugly as Moe or the hottest piece of animated ass for all I care. Sure, the style of that image begs the question that her character's possible direction may be just as shallow and vacuous as it was in WoL but I'll reserve judgement until I see the final thing.
    Yes, that's right! That is indeed ME on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. peasant View Post
    Well, it is promotional artwork; likely made for posters, tickets, etc. Hence, of course Kerrigan would be striking the 'generic pinup girl pose'; just like every female character in every promotional art/pictures for every game/movie/TV show.
    It doesn't have to be like that. Look at the promotional art for BlizzCon 2008 that had a drawing of Kerrigan fighting Zeratul. Images can have a narrative import and still look cool/flashy/poster-y (much of Todd McFarlane's artwork comes to mind).

Zeratul's Avatar Junior Member

Well in SC2. Both Nova and Kerrigan look the same except for the color of the hair. Oh Kaizer thanks for the spolier.

I'm Starcraft Addict and enjoy playing it a lot. I'm also a webmaster in this site:http://virilityexreviews.net/ and I love to blog about for rent in gensan and http://femdophilus.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
    Oh Kaizer thanks for the spolier.

I said it was the supposed ending, you spoiled it for yourself by looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    BlizzCon art is never realistic. It's meant to be eye-catching. WCish is just another word for eye-catching.

I wouldn't worry until you see actual concept art that looks like that.

Anyone recall the bright green ghost from one of the other BlizzCons? Never WarCrafty.
    Thank you
    Do bear in mind the overall naturalism applied to blizzard art is dependent on the artist who made the art; they use color differently. Last year's blizzcon art was made by Glowei while this picture of Kerrigan looks like it was made by Raneman.

Just as a side note, that particular artist's style just happens to be that way. If you go sonsofthestorm.com I'm fairly certain it's this guy: http://sonsofthestorm.com/gallery.php?artist=raneman

If you look at his art, it's all very brightly saturated and cartoony for the most part - so it's not really indicative of the art style as a whole.

He's capable of much better though, look at the cover he did for "Devil's Due".

Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    l2readsignature

I get laid more in an average week than you have since you hit puberty.

ii
    ii
    V
    The gentleman doth protest too much

Quote Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post
    Am I the only one who really doesn't like this look for Kerrigan? The style seems awfully WCish to me (heck, Shaman Thrall looks much more realistic to me than this). I strong dislike the coloring, and I just don't like her outfit... If I didn't know who she was, I would have guessed she was a brand new character.

~LoA
    I sorta agree, although it is closer in comparison to some of the SC1 artwork than other recent examples:
    Superior capability in language does not necessarily equate to superior intelligence...but it certainly doesn't help your argument if you sound stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupino View Post
    The gentleman doth protest too much

I sorta agree, although it is closer in comparison to some of the SC1 artwork than other recent examples:
    Is that Mengsk? I could almost swear it is.