Thread: Blizzard Gaming Night - Friday @ 8:00 PM EST

Default Blizzard Gaming Night - Friday @ 8:00 PM EST

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to formally invite everyone to join us on Battle.Net this Friday, March 25th starting at 8:00 PM EST for Blizzard Gaming Night in the channel op BGN on StarCraft 2. Blizzard Gaming Night is an event that I have run for the past several years through both SC:L and through BF. The premise is simple. Choose a time, a date and then get people together for many different games of StarCraft. The first edition consisted of us having 30 people in the channel and a mini 1v1 tournament that lasted throughout the night.

It's for players of all skills and for all types. Hope to see you on B.Net Friday.

Questions, comments or concerns feel free to post them here.

Gradius's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Blizzard Gaming Night - Friday @ 8:00 PM EST

Friday, Friday, ooh! Partyin partyin. Fun fun fun.

I'll try to be there. :P

Kickin' in the front seat. Sittin' in the back seat. Gotta make my mind up. Which seat can I take? :P

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/263528/1/JHammer/

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

If you're making an account just to PM me.....don't waste your time.

Ok cool. I remembered your name..I remember you back from Blizzforums and the old SCL forums I think...not sure...

I still can't remember who wrote Staff Wars (This is really old. Like RedCloak/Chronoss/XG3/ days)

Quote Originally Posted by dustinbrowder View Post
    You are very weird man. Have you no logic?
    And again you had to be pretty big noob about PC not to know about the change, I mean even the birds on the trees knew about it.

...Its like calling throwing stone an athletic competition. Get a grip man and don't write nonsense...
    Shot put anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by hyde View Post
    Ok cool. I remembered your name..I remember you back from Blizzforums and the old SCL forums I think...not sure...

I still can't remember who wrote Staff Wars (This is really old. Like RedCloak/Chronoss/XG3/ days)
    That was written by Raptor. Indeed, indeed I was around for all of those olde times.

How did it turn out? I wanted to go as it was 8am for me but work got in the way.
    TheOlderGamers.com Starcraft 2 Clan

Went just fine, we had games going until probably around Midnight EST. I'll be much more active with it as soon as I get my new CPU that I ordered today.