Thread: Pre-BlizzCon Q&A at BlizzLive

Default Re: Pre-BlizzCon Q&A at BlizzLive

interesting, in the pictures that contain the schedules I don't see the battle net panel. It seems to have changed from this thread containing the schedule: http://sclegacy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1176 which showed that the Starcraft II battle.net discussion was from 3:30-4:30 PST in hall D on Friday. From the picture on Blizzlive it seems to have been replaced with Starcraft II game play in hall D starting at around 3-3:30 PST. Which would have taken place on 4-5 PST on saturday. The schedule on Blizzlive shows that there is now nothing in the 4-5 PST saturday time-slot where the starcraft II game play panel was in the schedule in the linked thread. I'm assuming the schedule in this thread is an earlier copy and that it was said that these panels could change at any time. Am I correct or are my eyes deceiving me? does this mean that we are not going to see battle net or do you think they are combining both of these panels into one?
    STARCRAFT II HEART OF THE SWARM IS COMING ARE YOU READY?
    THE DARK TEMPLAR ARE LIKE THE JEDI OF STARCRAFT AND ZERATUL IS THEIR LEADER!

So when should I start looking for stuff tomorrow?

The Mother of all Queens!

Thanks to Dynamik- for the signature!

There was an original schedule.. that is the one in the pictures. Later that day, the schedule was removed. It was returned a few hours later, changed and updated to a format that was more friendly to macs.

It was then changed an hour later from a vertical to a horizontal format.

The most important thing is the current schedule..

Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel