Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New SP info @ BlizzCon?

Default New SP info @ BlizzCon?

Hey all, I'm wondering if we'll get new SP info and a live demo...Or will it be just more stuff from the July SP event? If anyone knows, it would be great to tell us if we will see new stuff or not (Without the need to specifically say what it is).

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: New SP info @ BlizzCon?

There will be lot's of stuff that no one outside Blizzard have seen.
    New game announcement, single-player stuff, Battle.net 2.0 presentation, ..., Lore & gameplay panels and lot's of other stuff.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

new mmo. yeah baby. "yeah" idd

Overall jist... nothing confirmed "yet" but it's easy to suspect they'd release something.

Bottom line: Until we find otherwise in an interview.. all information in speculation.

Sorry
    Last edited by Gifted; 08-18-2009 at 10:30 AM.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

What amazes me is that if Blizzard let the fansites reveal such massive stuff so close to Blizzcon, then they must have even MORE stuff to show us at the event itself! :O

Or maybe I'm getting my hopes up...either way, I'm still excited because there's bound to be new media .

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Quote Originally Posted by GRUNT View Post

Or maybe I'm getting my hopes up...either way, I'm still excited because there's bound to be new media .
    you are not, there will be lot's of stuff, just look at the BlizzCon coverage

Last day I was talking with Gradius and I said that I will never tease, because it's soo evil...but you get soo much fun from it...
    Soo tease tease tease

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

^ only the most despicable of qualites tend to rub off on people.

Frankly, I think any more SP info (except for news pertaining to voice actors) would be one spoiler too much. I'd rather hear more about Battle.Net and Beta.

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

Naw, they could always show special "non spoiler" singleplayer aspects.

Like a video with a group of goliaths getting surrounded by a bunch of lings but shredding them to bits.

Draco97's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eligor View Post
    Frankly, I think any more SP info (except for news pertaining to voice actors) would be one spoiler too much. I'd rather hear more about Battle.Net and Beta.
    I agree, I think Blizzard should either talk about what they did in July, voice actors, other stuff like that. But anything else will be too much. Granted it's my own fault for reading the info, but still. Most, if not all, of the beginning of the game has been somewhat revealed, so it's ruining the fun of discovering these planets and seeing what all the different environments do.
    Do you have the courage to stand up to your demons? Do you have the resolve to rise up and fight? Get up off your knees, and let them know the true meaning of Hell.