Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Starcraft 2 in Chinese

Default Re: Starcraft 2 in Chinese

Whoa! Can I change the language to Chinese in my american client? I'm studying Mandarin and this would be awesome!
    I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

MajinX's Avatar Junior Member

I actually think tis decent, only thing i dont like is that most of the voices in the video seem to be done by like old ass non excited voices. They should have used more younger sounding voices, for protoss at least... the zerg one was okay but old lady voice wasnt wat i was imagining for the zerg, sexy scary voice would have fit better.

BTW to whoever that guy was who kept saying it was bad, forgot ur name and too lazy to go back a page to check, perhaps u dont like it because u havent been exposed to many azn languages before? its kinda like how i think french sounds horrible coz i dont have much exposure to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SinsWage View Post
    Whoa! Can I change the language to Chinese in my american client? I'm studying Mandarin and this would be awesome!
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=161671

Terran and Zerg sounded pretty good. Protoss was a little meh...

Can you please post a video of the medivac or banshee voices?

Starcraft II is too bloody and is not healthy for society. Neither Blizzard nor its Chinese partner, Netease, have officially announced anything about the event which was open.