Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major League Gaming (MLG) 2011

Default Re: Major League Gaming (MLG) 2011

Quote Originally Posted by RamiZ View Post
    Yeah, read it on the other site, it is amazing. We will see more Koreans in the world scene, so competition will be a lot better and tournaments are going to be amazing!

To bad that between those Koreans aren't any Protoss players, but those 4 are great deal already!
    Helps foreigners in GSL too. They can go try for it. If it doesn't work out they can leave.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/263528/1/JHammer/

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

If you're making an account just to PM me.....don't waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by JackhammerIV View Post
    Helps foreigners in GSL too. They can go try for it. If it doesn't work out they can leave.
    Indeed, always wanted to see players like Naniwa, Kiwikaki and other top foreigners in GSL. We will see how things are gonna turn out, but I think that it will be great!
    "Living for the Swarm!"

mmm its pretty good but i have a doubt.

lets say that some foreigner player (say... mmm. Fenix? for this example =P) does well in MLG and go to code A GSL with all the expenses cover by Gomtv, and he does well in code A and goes to code S.
    all the expenses for the next GSL season will still be cover by Gomtv?

So...........first two Koreans announced for Anaheim. Boxer and MMA.

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

I would like to see MC and Alicia from Protoss players and LosirA, NesTea and DongRaeGu. For Terran players, would like to see more of an MVP and MKP than Boxer, but oh well, all of the Korean Terran players are good.
    "Living for the Swarm!"

Quote Originally Posted by RamiZ View Post
    I would like to see MC and Alicia from Protoss players and LosirA, NesTea and DongRaeGu. For Terran players, would like to see more of an MVP and MKP than Boxer, but oh well, all of the Korean Terran players are good.
    Only two invites left. MarineKing might get one since he's out of the tournament already. After that......maybe NesTea. I dunno. MC should have seeding or watever. Losira too. If they have the funding themselves they might decide to go.

Seems like Boxer, MMA and Ganzi have a chance to get the Code S spot by finishing at least second at MLG Anaheim.

Greatly disappointed by this MLG tbh...
    "Living for the Swarm!"

Some details about MLG in 2012 were announced. Events split into 4 seasons. They mentioned each quarter so each season likely to last 3 months. They talked about online playoffs and qualifications. I imagine MLG will take a similar format to NASL. Notably though they speak about qualifiers for each region. And perhaps a final 5th event "Grand Final". Hopefully they do well.

Quote Originally Posted by JackhammerIV View Post
    Some details about MLG in 2012 were announced. Events split into 4 seasons. They mentioned each quarter so each season likely to last 3 months. They talked about online playoffs and qualifications. I imagine MLG will take a similar format to NASL. Notably though they speak about qualifiers for each region. And perhaps a final 5th event "Grand Final". Hopefully they do well.
    Why? Because it was dominated by Koreans?