Thread: WoW Discussion V1.0

Default WoW Discussion V1.0

Who here plays wow? If so what server @ class do you use? What things do you like about it what things do you hate?

Default Re: WoW Discussion V1.0

No0o0o!

My air! My precious fresh air!

I just left the game as a primary player but I drop in every now and then. I played a Protection warrior from day one, lead the 3rd oldest active guild on feathermoon-US. Leading many of the more memorable raids on the server outside of my guild.

My wife still plays there as a Druid or Hunter with a slew of alts.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

i play on nesingwary on a prot warrior and a dps death knight.

I'm playin on a private blizzlike server right now. I'm a human paladin. I like playing for free and bragging about it. I'd be more specific on the server name if mods allow me to. I don't see why they wouldn't though. Playing private wow is not worst than playing iccup and yet no one is complaining about private starcraft :O.

Of course playing private means there's gonna be some bugged quest and crap like that but overall the experience is quite similar.

How is the experience similar? Are you enough on that server to tackle high end PvE? How efficiently? And what about battlegrounds and stuff like that?
    Maybe it's the same if you're just leveling up and doing quests, but for any serious player that's a minor, if not negligible, part of wow anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy View Post
    How is the experience similar? Are you enough on that server to tackle high end PvE? How efficiently? And what about battlegrounds and stuff like that?
    Maybe it's the same if you're just leveling up and doing quests, but for any serious player that's a minor, if not negligible, part of wow anyways.
    I'm 60 right now so I didn't look into Northrend yet. My guildmates are raiding Ulduar though so I assume the high end dungeons are fine.

Battlegrounds works fine aswell. I went in WSG quite a few times.

Syrilus's Avatar Junior Member

I have played WoW until last christmas ago I believe. The game itself is great and very well done, however you will get addicted and that's not to good.
    I've got one horde lvl 80 tauren schaman on the europe server "Blackrock" which was my main charakter.

It was a great time playing but I'm also glad that it's over.

Deep Space