PDA

View Full Version : Album Art for the Jukebox?

Ardo
09-14-2010, 05:41 AM
Anyone got any ideas on what artwork from SC would be most appropriate for an album cover for the tracks from the Hyperion jukebox, for the likes of Media Player or a printed CD cover?

My initial thought was to adapt the Tosh and the Screamers (http://eu.media.blizzard.com/starcraft2/dominion/unlockables/jammin.jpg) poster as its the most obvious music image, but that really doesn't serve the tracks that well. It draws on Bob Marley's reggae and Jimi Hendrix's psychedelica, elements that simply aren't applicable to the jukebox tracks. So, any thoughts on what SC images would be best suited for artwork covering the jukebox's rock and roll/southern rock/folk rock music?

Arkalis
09-14-2010, 07:22 PM
Raynor sitting in a wooden stool at Joeray's with a dusty guitar on hands and a broken banjo leaning on the stool.

Don't forget the cowboy hat and his plaque

Ardo
09-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Neat idea, though I was thinking of out of the SC2 concept artwork stuff, or a screenshot or so on. I wouldn't know where to begin to create that sort of scene! (unless it was in the game somewhere and I didn't notice Raynor with a guitar)