PDA

View Full Version : Predict the Blizzcon Statue

mr. peasant
06-26-2009, 04:19 PM
In light of the recent rediscovery of the Kerrigan statue images, I thought it'd this would be the right time to bring this up. Every year at Blizzcon, there will be a life-size statue of a character from one of Blizzard's flagship franchises. In the past, these have included Nova, Illidan and Kerrigan. Based on this, it seems likely that a life-size statue will once again be present at the convention. Question is: Who will it be? In my opinion, there are the three most likely candidates for each franchise:

STARCRAFT
Jim Raynor ~ In full hero mode (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starcraft/images/f/f9/JimRaynor_SC2_Cncpt3.jpg)
Zeratul ~ Obviously, with Comsat in effect
Kerrigan ~ Recycled; blame the economy

DIABLO
Male Barbarian ~ Probably in a pose something like this (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/0/0f/Barbarian_Statue.jpg)
Female Wizard
Diablo himself

WARCRAFT
Arthas ~ a.k.a. the Lich King
Murloc ~ Simply because Murlocs rock
(Can't think of anyone else)

Note: The point of the poll is on who you think is most likely to appear as the life size model and not which you think will be the coolest (though, this can contribute to your decision since others, including Blizzard, would likely think it cool too).

Alex06
06-26-2009, 04:22 PM
I think I've already seen a statue of Jim Raynor in that pose...If not, then it would do a heck of a good statue.

I voted Zeratul, as I'd love to see a statue of him in a bad-ass pose. I believe it'll be either Jim or Zeratul this time...

n00bonicPlague
06-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Since DIII is the newest member of the franchises, I say something Diablo related will show up. However, I am not sure which character it will be. I'll guess Diablo himself.

ChaosSmurf
06-26-2009, 08:40 PM
If they did a Zeratul one I hope they have a comsat star circle thing going off over his head.

LordArreat15
06-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Zeratul naturally and with the coming conflict in SC2 make sense lore-wise that will shake the foundation of SC lore and game.

Warsaw
06-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Im saying barbarian, then a zeratul then perhaps a jim raynor one. Im not sure which

imdrunkontea
06-27-2009, 03:03 AM
Zeratul would break the trend, being both male and non-human in shape.

We've already had a night elf girl, Nova, and Kerrigan...time to shake things up.

Roobster
06-28-2009, 03:41 AM
Raynor since he will be the central character in the first SC II game, which should be released before next years Blizzcon.

Norfindel
06-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Zeratul, but Selendis or Artanis would do, also. Zerg/Terran are already represented in Kerrigan.

Mercatosis
06-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Kerrigan wasn't the only statue last year (there was also an illidan and possibly something else, I can't quite remember), but I'd hope for a zeratul.

Medzo
06-29-2009, 12:50 AM
I think there will probably be zeratul and diablo (himself). I voted for diablo on the post because if it came down to one that is what I would guess.

spychi
06-29-2009, 03:35 AM
So it's an Ork D: