PDA

View Full Version : SC: Brood War

ihateyou916
06-24-2009, 04:19 AM
Do you still play SC-BW? What are you going to do with your SC-BW disc when we get SC2?

Mine is going straight to the bookcase for all eternity! Sad but true.:(

DLM16A2
06-24-2009, 06:38 AM
I will still play from time to time. It wont go away forever, but SC2 will be the main event. Maybe when all my friends are only on SC2 then ill leave SC:BW alone for good

Capsblock
06-24-2009, 07:27 AM
i cant find my disc now.... i downloaded starcraft bw from battle.net when i added the 2 cdkeys so my disc is somewhere around here.
i have 2 cdkeys cause i play much with my bro and guests , sc bw is a classic

Noise
06-24-2009, 08:13 AM
Do what they've been doing, sitting on my shelf. I rarely play SC these days and when I do I use an ISO. I will occasionally return to SC

Gradius
06-24-2009, 10:23 AM
I know you guys are used to posting everything in one place, but we have a forum just for this. Seriously, if there was ever a thread that belonged in the SC: Brood War forum, then this is it.

Moved. :)

protoss wrath
06-24-2009, 01:46 PM
When I get SC2 i'll be sure to have played Starcraft (vanala) and Brood War one more time just so that I when I have finished Omega and seen the ending for Brood War. Then that means it's time to pop the brand new blizzard certified SC2 into my computer and continue the adventure that we all have waited so long for. The game will remain on my shelf in my room and no doubt i will be playing it from time to time. But SC2 will be the main focus for the next few years.

Warsaw
06-24-2009, 08:24 PM
From time to time sure. Its always nice to go back and play classics.

Negro
06-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Lastly i haven't time for that, but yes - i still play SC:BW, sometimes with friends on LAN, sometimes on b.net but always just for fun. Thats the best game i ever played.
When we get SC2 i think it take a first place in my games and SC:BW will fall to the second position, but i believe that i will be returning to classic SC from time to time.