PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Quotes in Terran 4 (Original Campaign)

bigmiddy
06-06-2010, 03:09 AM
I've just started playing through the SC/BW campaigns to prepare for the SC2 campaign and in the Jacobs Installation level I noticed a bunch of Star Wars quotes:

"You rebel scum," and "Its them! Blast them!" Are there any another dual Star Wars/ Starcraft fans out there that are excited about this as I am? Or like my avatar of Wedge Antillies?

Arkalis
06-06-2010, 09:26 PM
There are also unit gag quotes, remarkably the High Templar's:

Your thoughts betray you .- Anakin Skywalker

But I find your lack of control disturbing .- Darth Vader

Can't remember any others but there are more. Just some to boost you up XD

Andrew
06-06-2010, 10:42 PM
may the force be with you...should be senterys lol(force field)

CrowToss
06-07-2010, 02:50 AM
I might be mistaken, but I believe the battlecruisers in SC2, when attacked, are wont to cry "It's a trap!".

bigmiddy
06-07-2010, 05:25 AM
I might be mistaken, but I believe the battlecruisers in SC2, when attacked, are wont to cry "It's a trap!".

I'll have to check that out b4 the beta ends!

NamesAreUseless
06-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Yeah, when SC2 Battlecruisers are attacked, they do yell "It's a trap!" :p

Twilice
06-07-2010, 02:20 PM
It's really funny, instead of the normal "your forces are under attack" you will hear "It's a trap!" Altough it should be a bit louder and more like the original the sound is a bit meh atm but it's still funny.

TheKax
11-28-2010, 05:21 AM
I don't find it very logical for the BC's to yell "It's a trap" when they are attacked while they are floating above open plains and enemy hydra horde appears from the distance... (the moment they hit hem, ofc) :)