PDA

View Full Version : Death of the Social Groups?

DemolitionSquid
06-06-2009, 03:09 PM
We need a way to promote the Social Groups section of the forum. Its been dead there for a few weeks. Lets get those hampsters runnin people!

Zabimaru
06-06-2009, 03:29 PM
I noticed that too... Though I’ve barely been on the forums for a few weeks anyway- really busy all of a sudden. :( But yeah, totally agree with you.

Gradius
06-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Along with the blogs. -______-

LordofAscension
06-06-2009, 06:11 PM
If you have suggestions we'd be very happy to entertain them. We're waiting for a huge flux of members from the release of beta.

Perhaps someone should start doing something like TL's Pony Express? And showcase one of the social groups each week as a feature in the "newsletter thingy"?

~LoA

Norfindel
06-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Ok, maybe this helps: i have no idea about what you're talking about :).

Oh, just found a "Social groups" under the "lower" Community. I don't understand the "upper" Community, however.

Zigurd
06-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Other than that, please work in the forum layout transformation. The current one is holding me back a lot from posting like I normally did. I barely even post now, I find it horrible.

=)

Gradius
06-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Other than that, please work in the forum layout transformation. The current one is holding me back a lot from posting like I normally did. I barely even post now, I find it horrible.=)
AJ did it just for you, so that you can post more! ;D

<3

Zabimaru
06-08-2009, 01:37 PM
AJ did it just for you, so that you can post more! ;D

AJ did that just for him?! :O

Anyway, they're looking pretty good. The sites improving little by little guys. :) Keep it up.

Norfindel
06-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Well done. I like the new layout.

sandwich_bird
06-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Ok, maybe this helps: i have no idea about what you're talking about :).

Oh, just found a "Social groups" under the "lower" Community. I don't understand the "upper" Community, however.See, that's the problem, those sections are like hidden. Maybe the links could be beside the forum link at the top.

Zero
06-17-2009, 10:49 AM
We need a way to promote the Social Groups section of the forum. Its been dead there for a few weeks. Lets get those hampsters runnin people!

An official guide is being prepared right now, and there will likely be an announcement to go along with its release, so that we should be able to push more activity in the social groups. Don't worry, we haven't overlooked this.