PDA

View Full Version : Future Starcraft 2 Beta Footage

HDstarcraft
06-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Hey guys, I got a starcraft 2 beta key, so Im planning to share it with the world by uploading High Definition footage of the starcraft 2 beta on my youtube account when the beta is released.:

http://www.youtube.com/user/HDstarcraft

My account is currently uploading High Definition videos of pro starcraft 1 games... (just for me to practice for commentating on the sc2 beta when blizzard releases it) Let me know how it is! thanks

TheEconomist
06-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Are so many double topic postings on various forums really necessary?

Gradius
06-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Looks like you're in stark competition with the sc2 beta video montage (http://sclegacy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334) guy.

TheEconomist
06-01-2009, 05:13 PM
It's the same person :D

This is confirmed in other forums.

Triceron
06-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Uhh, it doesn't sound like the same person or look like the same videos.

TheEconomist
06-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Maybe there's different people to these accounts. On other forums, HDstarcraft shares videos with another account. Maybe this forum isn't the same.

CONFIRMED: They are different people on this forum, but, on others, they're the same. Maybe one is an imposter?

Gradius
06-01-2009, 05:28 PM
They have different voices though. <_<

HDstarcraft
06-01-2009, 05:58 PM
are you guys saying im the same person as the person who created the montage video?

im confused O.o

PsiWarp
06-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Awesome commentaries dude! My eyes are not bleeding from the quick clicks and 16 bit colors :D

Subscribed!

-Psi

Blazur
06-01-2009, 06:00 PM
are you guys saying im the same person as the person who created the montage video?

im confused O.o

That's what they're saying. Although I subscribed to both of you because I want SC2 beta footage ASAP!

I assume you have a guaranteed beta key?

HDstarcraft
06-01-2009, 06:05 PM
I do indeed =) went to blizzcon last year.

But no to clear things up im not the same person. Although I have contacted him and hope to do dual commentaries with him in the future, seeing as how we both are looking to do the same thing this summer regarding HD sc2 beta videos.

I'd rather not compete, I think its better to work together at the same time expanding both our networks and sharing viewership =P

HDstarcraft
06-01-2009, 09:13 PM
New HD games added. Jaedong V Kal

Should have another game up within a few hours as well: Stork V JulyZerg

Pick
06-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Thanks. I can't get enough of YouTube subscriptions like this!

I want to have access to as many videos as possible when beta starts.

Rashed801
06-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Just make sure the footage you post is DIRECT-FEED and not captured by a video camera.... lmao.

HDstarcraft
06-02-2009, 02:46 AM
Just make sure the footage you post is DIRECT-FEED and not captured by a video camera.... lmao.

Of course dude lol =0

Updated my channel with some more HD vods from the batoo 09 OSL.

Julyzerg V Stork:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz4_M...e=channel_page

TheEconomist
06-02-2009, 07:46 AM

im confused O.o

No, on this forum you're completely different. But, on other forums (Namely GameFAQs) you seem to have an imposter that comes after you posting the exact same topic and link, etc.

Anyways, back on to important matters, I see great promise in you :D GOOD LUCK!

Xeonio
06-02-2009, 04:02 PM
I've now managed to watch everything you've uploaded thanks to an incredibly easy job and wanted to offer a simple critique.

The Good: When you started out you sounded very fanboy, someone you could get to pal around with and I liked that very much. You also sometimes break down a strategy and explain it a bit better. I haven't played Starcraft in some years now and these explanations help out very much.

The quality of the videos is awesome, I love the fact I can actual see what is going on instead of having blurs of pixels sputter around on the screen. When you talk about the minimap... I can actual see what you are talking about.

The Bad: You made it a point to comment on making fun of the Korean signs but you never really make fun of them. It comes across as a superiority complex. I think it's fine to want one person to win over the other or to have a 'favorite', but to say, "I hope he gets raped". I don't see the point in portraying the negativity that really isn't relevant to the commentary. Also around the time of the Korean VODs you started becoming more sure of yourself (which is good) but you come across very egotistical. The Best v. Flash videos are a prime example of what I'm talking about.

Overall: I do enjoy your videos as I continue to watch them. I would just like to see you cut out the hateful attitude and insert more useful comments in place of it.

Keep up the work, it is much appreciated.

Nottoway
06-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Your commentary was pretty funny. I liked it, kept me interested enough to watch the whole thing. Normally I can't standing watching an entire SC commentary because of how long the beginning takes. But you spiced that up with some funny banter :) Kudos.

HDstarcraft
06-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Thanks man, I'll definitely try to tone down the bias if I can hold it in =p

btw heres my latest video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyGIIy8nfNU&feature=channel_page