PDA

View Full Version : [Idea] Suggestions Subforum

don
01-18-2010, 04:58 AM
I was thinking, when beta comes out and we have a glimpse of what the final build of Wings of Liberty will be, more and more ideas (and rants) will come from us fans. What if we make a suggestions subforum just like what the DOTA forums have?

I just got advised on a thread I made that it would be better if I put [Idea] in the title. What if there was a subforum specifically for ideas and suggestions? One where there are rules and posting guidelines tailored to facilitate constructive threads?

Or is something like this already planned?

I know BETA means that balance is the focus and changes to the game core will be very limited. But good suggestions can still make it to the expansions. What do you guys think?

The_Blade
01-18-2010, 09:01 AM
There's a social group dedicated for this here (http://sclegacy.com/forums/group.php?groupid=11).

I guess there are at least 3 beta players in there, yet it would be great to have the sub forum. Currently, you request for some little strategies; and if someone has the time, he will try it.

Gifted
01-18-2010, 09:07 AM
Moving this to site suggestions, and yes, you might want to keep an eye on Beta request lounge. It will be in full swing the DAY that beta comes out... and MAYBE the hour depending on how things fall.