PDA

View Full Version : StarCraft Midway

Xeo
05-16-2009, 03:45 AM
Hey guys!

I have been working for some time now on a project called "After Omega".
It was a camapaign created with my great partner - Zero (http://sclegacy.com/forums/member.php?u=14)(who is also your deathly Super Moderator and SC:L Staffer :D).

The purpose of this camapign was to create a storyline that tells the story of what happened right after the omega mission that concludes the BroodWar E.pack.
We have worked for some time and created 8 missions which some of them have already been revealed to the public of StarCraft Universe (http://www.starcraftuniverse.ws) - my own forum and BlizzForums (http://www.blizzforums.com).
Now it is time to bring the project to the big screen - SC:L!
Let's face it, StarCraft Legacy is one of, if not, the most popular SC related websites around the internet.
altough most of the work on this project and other related projects, takes place on my own forum, I found Blizzforums and SC:L to be a great working environment, seeing as my own forum is still in development.

Lately, though, Activity on my own forum had been diminished since I wasn't there to take care of it - The inevitable real life circumstances, catch us all..:)
Now, however, since I returned to be active as I used to, I came with a rather ingenious Idea to revive my project and to actually draw in more attention to my projects!

I present to you:

StarCraft Midway

This is the original announcement I made back at SCU When I just Unveiled the Idea and today since I found out I have lots of beta testers to count on - I can actually get to work on it!

Hey guys!
As of today, 25th of october 2008, StarCraft Universe will be taking on a massive project called StarCraft I and a half.

The project would include 4 campaigns, starting with SCU's current project, The After Omega Camapign, as the first camapign of the release.

The goal of StarCraft I and a half is to show what happens between the Omega battle and until StarCraft II starts from our point of view.

As said before, the first campaign of the release will be the Current AO project, followed by 3 completely new campaigns, 1 for each race.
Our knowledge of SC2's Storyline is short but as time passes by more info will be released and would help developing the campaign further from what we know now.

To make this Project a success I will receive as much help as I can get.
What does that mean for you? It means I'm looking for Beta Testers and map makers!

Hoping for a successful project,

Xeo
SCU Administrator and Founder

These are the names of my former Beta Testers:
Death, DoomGaze(if he's still around), Krishna, Omega20, Phalanx, Skyfoxx, SomeFella.
If you want to be included in the beta for the whole campaign, contact me again since I havn't heard from you in a while...

These are the names of the new Beta Testers:
RainbowToeSocks (http://sclegacy.com/forums/member.php?u=66), sandwich_bird (http://sclegacy.com/forums/member.php?u=31), Medzo (http://sclegacy.com/forums/member.php?u=262), Praetor_Ixab (http://sclegacy.com/forums/member.php?u=259), loath42 (http://sclegacy.com/forums/member.php?u=396) and Visions of Khas (http://sclegacy.com/forums/member.php?u=244).

If you want to be included in the list just contact me via PM.
In this main thread I will put together the list of all the missions in all 4 camapigns that are in development, see campaigns below:

After Omega Campaign:

1. Old Aquaintances - Available to Download (http://starcraft.cnc-comm.com/scuforums/download/file.php?id=1&sid=75403817906d10b99c3a96e10d9649d6).
2. UED Eradication - Available to Download (http://starcraft.cnc-comm.com/scuforums/download/file.php?id=2&sid=75403817906d10b99c3a96e10d9649d6).
3. The Crossing - Available to Download (http://starcraft.cnc-comm.com/scuforums/download/file.php?id=3&sid=75403817906d10b99c3a96e10d9649d6).
4. Kerrigan's Discovery - Beta Testing.
5. Colony Defense - Beta Testing.
6. Cleansing of Shakuras - Beta Testing.
7. Zeratul's Quest - Beta Testing.
8. Dominion's Rising - In Development.

Zerg Campaign: The Ancestral Mission:

To Be Announced.

Protoss Campaign: Awakening:

To Be Announced.

Terran Campaign: Rise and Fall:

To Be Announced.

Stay Tuned as we make progress and join us if you like!
you may PM me at any given time or catch me at either my forum or via E-mail - Feedback AND criticism are both appreciated.

Cheers!

~Xeo

RainbowToeSocks
05-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Sweet. Imma try out the ones that are available to download =D

As I am the first and obvs best Beta tester :P just send me a PM with what ever map you want tested. I'm sure they'll be awesome.

Xeo
05-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Send me your email via PM and I'll send them to you.

~Xeo

Praetor_Ixab
05-16-2009, 05:44 PM
Looks like a lot of fun, Xeo! I played the first mission and I'm going to try the second later on tonight. Lemme know which maps you want tested.

Xeo
05-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Like I said
Anyone who wants the beta maps just send me your email through a PM

Thanks!

~Xeo

RainbowToeSocks
05-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Well I just finished playing through Kerrigan's Discovery and Zeratul's Quest and I gotta say, they were pretty awesome

One thing that bugged me was that in Kerrigan's Discovery I found one beacon before another one and it didnt do anything since it was out of order
if you could change it so it doesnt matter which order you do them in, thatd be good

OTHER THAN THAT
Good stuff

And who did that Durans laugh!? was that a sound clip from something or did you guys record it yourselves?

Xeo
05-18-2009, 12:12 AM
actually about the beacon we won't be changing that cause you have to get them all in order.
and about the laugh....
Muhahahahaha!!!!!! ;)

~Xeo

Xeo
05-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Update: Please be aware that the Project is no longer called StarCraft I and a Half.

The New name is:

StarCraft Midway

~Xeo

Weavel
05-19-2009, 10:45 AM
Nice name! :)

Xeo
05-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Thank you :)

~Xeo

Santrega
05-19-2009, 05:52 PM
Hey Xeo, I just played Kerrigan's Discovery.

First thing is, you did a good job on the map. I didn't find any trigger bugs or anything, but I do have a couple suggestions, both having to do with time the text stays on the screen.

The control/conference(Whatever its called) room text could use a bit more time, as well as most of the messages given after kerrigan gets over a beacon. Maybe 3-4 seconds in the control room, and an additional 2-3 seconds between messages at each beacon.

Besides that, gj :-p

I'll play the other mission now and see what that one is like.

Praetor_Ixab
05-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Hey, I played Kerrigan's Discovery last night, and it was sweeeeet. I liked the last little bit, where you have to fight your way through quite a few terran defenses to get to the last beacon. And Duran showing up... didn't expect it to be honest. It could be longer, but if you don't lengthen it, it won't hur thte mission at all. Lots of fun, I love playing with Hunter Killers, because they just rip through everything!

I'm going to play the other map you sent me, and i'll leave the feedback here again.

Xeo
05-20-2009, 05:25 AM
first of all thanks for your feedback!
second, don't forget that Zero had invested lots of time in this mission too, it's not solely my creation.

~Xeo

Santrega
05-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Okay, I finished Zeratul's quest. One thing that I noticed is the final battle is a bit easy. I think there is probably too many minerals, and not enough attacks by the terran after you set up base. I was surprised when I was attacked once, but it didnt do much.

Here is a replay which should help you see what I did, and allow you to compensate for it somewhat in the map, making it just a bit more difficult.

The exploration part was tough, but I did fine, that probably doesn't need to be too much more difficult.

Replay : http://www.mediafire.com/file/imylkexm15t/Santrega - Zeratul's Quest.rep

Edit - Again, the text in the control room could be given a few more seconds to show, and the text in the map might have been slightly too fast, but honestly I was able to read all of it this time.

Xeo
05-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Thanks man I have seen the replay
I'll check it out.

~Xeo

Santrega
05-20-2009, 10:50 PM
WTF.. I just watched my replay of that, and it is bugged all to hell... holy crap :-/

It isnt building my base, nor doing anything I did after the base was made... Xeo, was you able to see a replay where I won, or in the replay you saw did I just do nothing for the last 30 minutes?

Edit- Wow, I just played the map again and won a completely different way, yet... the same thing happened to the replay. I thought they fixed this replay bug...

Xeo
05-21-2009, 04:03 AM
actually, I saw you standing for the last 30 minutes...
what bother me is that I saw the computer standing as well...

~Xeo

Santrega
05-21-2009, 01:08 PM
actually, I saw you standing for the last 30 minutes...
what bother me is that I saw the computer standing as well...

~Xeo

Hey, I actually figured it out.

The problem comes from having it on anything higher than fastest speed. Certain triggers don't work for some reason, and neither do building commands.

What I did to make it work correctly is:

Use x16 until just before I kill the last chamber at the spot where the probes come. Then you have to use fastest to watch how the game goes.

I know its boring sometimes, but you'll see exactly how everything goes between the computer and I, so it should be helpful to you to watch the last 30 minutes or so. Just pick a time when you can sit and take some notes on how to make it a little more difficult, and it should go faster for you that way.

Edit- I increased the speed to x2 later in the replay, and everything stayed normal. I'm not sure if that would work earlier, say after I build my nexus, but you could try it.

Here are some of my notes about my second game:

1) I think there are too many minerals and gas in the start of the building period. Decrease 2000/2000 to 1000/500.
2) The computer does very little... He stops building for a long period of time, and in a 30 minute period he built 6 marines, 6 tanks, and a dropship... and he researched cloak... with no wraiths...
3) Maybe add a little more ground defense next to the turrets, its a serious weakspot.
4) Protect the mineral line of the computer
5) Remove 3 mineral fields at the starting base area. Let people expand to the other 2 areas with the same amount of minerals at those two spots. One gas really should be enough at the first base too.

Xeo
05-21-2009, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the in-depth feedback santrega!
you're a good beta tester :)

~Xeo

Zero
05-21-2009, 04:15 PM
Glad to see everyone is enjoying the missions for the most part. I wanted to try to keep everything as close to the actual storyline as possible, and although plenty of assumptions are made, like the UED running into the Dominion forces after their loss at Omega, it doesn't contradict anything we know. I knew Kerrigan's Discovery was pushing the limits, however, we still don't know for sure if Kerrigan ever found out about Duran and his secret activities. I think the only mission I'd do over, if I had a chance, would be Zeratul's mission, since we know he left Shakuras behind to search for Xel'Naga artifacts, not Duran's Hybrids. However, I won't mess with it because it's the only mission of its type in this campaign, starting off as a limited group, and then changing into a quick base vs. base.

Also, Xeo, were you going to continue on with your extended campaigns or were you going to wait until the AO, I mean Midway, campaign is complete?

Xeo
05-21-2009, 04:49 PM
Well I'm actually mashing all of them together but since we're so close to complete AO we'll finish it and then move on.
I'll send you an email with all of the planning

~Xeo

Praetor_Ixab
05-21-2009, 09:52 PM
i agree, with Zero, the UED vs Dominion map is fun to play (albeit pretty easy) and doesn't take anything too far. Kerrigan's discovery will likely be nothing close to canon when the game launches but... we'll see. maybe you hit it on the head! I haven't played Zeratul's quest yet, I just started work and I've been exhausted from it. when i do get a chnace tho, i'll let you know!

Santrega
05-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Just played the EUD vs Dominion map, and I agree it is pretty easy. I'm going to assume that its suppose to be, being the first mission and all, but we'll see.

I'm happy that the Dominion actually attacked quite a bit this time. They were easy battles to end, but at least they put some kind of pressure. I still believe most of these maps go a little overboard on the initial resource patch count at the first bases. The text still could be slowed down a bit even on this first map which isnt in beta. I actually read the text a lot faster this time, and still was unable to finish the text in the control room.

I'd say the first mission was pretty good, as I enjoyed it.

Kimera757
05-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Just started the second map. (I'm playing, not testing. Dunno if that's allowed.)

I am confused by two things.

1) Why are Kerrigan's forces blue? (I suppose player settings weren't fixed.)
2) Why are the Hunter Killers the same color as the rest of her forces? (You can't tell the difference between them and the other hydralisks.)

Santrega
05-23-2009, 02:37 PM
Just started the second map. (I'm playing, not testing. Dunno if that's allowed.)

I am confused by two things.

1) Why are Kerrigan's forces blue? (I suppose player settings weren't fixed.)
2) Why are the Hunter Killers the same color as the rest of her forces? (You can't tell the difference between them and the other hydralisks.)

Yeah I played that map last night, I agree the hunter killers should be a different color. The same with Kerrigan beta map. The devouring one, and hunter killers should be red, with the regular units being a different color.

Also, the second map was pretty easy.

I need to play it again to test it, I will edit this post and give a more detailed review of that second map. I don't believe the computer does very much, at least he didnt in my first game.

Here are some suggestions for UED eradication:

1) The UED has to start off making 4-5 depots in the very beginning. For some reason I think this is making them not do a whole lot. The UED should have all the depots they will need.
2) UED needs to be given more SCVs at the start.
3) The UED doesn't get a dropship until 8 minute mark, yet it has a starport at the start. Give the UED a single dropship, considering there is a tank and marines/medic trapped in that elevated catwalk area.
4) Most of the Valkyries need to be replaced with wraiths. Way too many worthless units sitting around. Wraiths at least can be used by the computer.
5) UED needs more resources

PS: I have made some changes to this map myself, and I'll show you a replay of your map, and a replay of your map with my changes. They are only between 16-18 minutes long, but you can see a big difference with the resistance of the computer. If you want the version I changed, I'll put it up here for you to download.

The changes I made are as follows:

1) UED gets 50,000 ore and gas
2) Changed some valks into wraiths
3) Gave a location for the AI
(You have to remember to do this, and only make it as big as the resource area. The computer gets confused in "Anywhere" or a big location.)
4) Gave some additional SCV's
5) I actually made two additional locations that ended up not needed. These locations can be removed if you want, they are Player NAT UED outpost, and UED Top Expansion.
6) Siege tank and Stim pack is researched at the start

Here is the changed map:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0nyjdwnrtzq/2_UED_Eradication.scx

Here is the replay of me playing your version: Time - 16:40 (actually ends about 16 min)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qzaqrnnymyw/Santrega-Mission2.rep

Replay of me playing your map with a few modifications: Time - 18:06
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gmyehuytbwh/Santrega-Mission2mapupdated.rep

Remember to watch the replays in fastest, and dont speed them up.

================================================== ================================================

Edit - You guys did a great job on the third campaign. - "The Crossing"

The game was difficult throughout, and a hard fought fun game to play. I enjoyed this one the most so far.

The only thing I'd suggest is give 2 overlords to the player at the start, so he doesn't start in a hole. It was really boring waiting for enough resources to get enough overlords to get out of a hole. Other than that, I wouldn't make any changes to this map. Again, great job on this one :)

Kimera757
05-24-2009, 08:43 AM
I have to wonder about the Valkyries. They're buggy, but they're better at killing mutalisks than Wraiths are.

I used the mutalisk/guardian strategy once I realized ground attacks were rather fruitless. (Stupid mutalisks kept letting themselves get lured into attacking bunkers and stuff like that.)

Santrega
05-24-2009, 10:15 AM
I have to wonder about the Valkyries. They're buggy, but they're better at killing mutalisks than Wraiths are.

I used the mutalisk/guardian strategy once I realized ground attacks were rather fruitless. (Stupid mutalisks kept letting themselves get lured into attacking bunkers and stuff like that.)

You had a hard time with the original map? Or the map with the few changes?

Kimera757
05-26-2009, 07:59 PM
You had a hard time with the original map? Or the map with the few changes?

I was playing the original map.

I didn't have a hard time, it was just easier to kill the terrans using guardians. (Guards are kind of cheap, actually.) I was kicking butt with infested terrans/defilers though.

RainbowToeSocks
05-27-2009, 10:29 AM
So i was playing zeratuls quest again and I think that getting those probes arent really needed :P
I beat it without even building a base.
Makes it a lot harder but meh.

Zero
06-15-2009, 11:04 AM
You still out there, Xeo?

What's the current status?

Xeo
06-17-2009, 03:30 AM
the current status is that my computer is fried!
fortunately all of my work is being saved on my external hard drive so everything was not harmed but still I can't do anything right now..
I'm trying to check on things through my laptop and I'll send you an email soon..
sorry to have kept you waiting..

~Xeo

Death
06-20-2009, 06:14 PM
Yeah I sort of know what that feels like. Well I can beta test again. So if you want you can add me back on the list and I can help with beta testing.

Xeo
06-21-2009, 02:40 AM
don't worry hopefully until tomorrow afternoon i should be getting my new computer.

~Xeo

omega20
06-29-2009, 05:18 AM
If you allow me, Xeo, I'd like to be a beta tester again. ;)

Xeo
06-29-2009, 10:07 AM
you never stopped being a beta tester...
I'm having some difficulties managing my time so that this project currently deserves a lot less attention than it supposed to...hopefully over the weekend I'll make due with some work..

Zero, How many weeks have we left?

~Xeo

Zero
06-29-2009, 11:19 AM
It was announced May 28, so if they're being exacting on this, July 24 is the deadline.

Zero
07-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Umm, there's about 10 days before the deadline... do we have any updates from the last few weeks? :(

Xeo
07-13-2009, 02:19 PM
yeah I know, I was having problems getting the X-tra editor to work on vista and havn't had any windows xp platform to work on except my laptop so we'll have to work on a tight timeline, which I work best ;)

~Xeo

omega20
07-14-2009, 09:02 AM
Umm, there's about 10 days before the deadline... do we have any updates from the last few weeks? :(

The deadline? The deadline of what?

Zero
07-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Ummm, the Campaign Creations campaign contest for beta keys. (http://sclegacy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378)

omega20
07-15-2009, 01:56 AM
Ummm, the Campaign Creations campaign contest for beta keys. (http://sclegacy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378)

Then you should know that it ends in July 31st, not in July 24th. Maybe the contest was announced in May 28th, but it wasn't until June 6th that it begun.

ACTIVITY DATES:
Contest Begins: Jun 6th, 2009
Contest Weekly Updates Start: June 15th, 2009
Contest Ends: July 31st, 2009

Also, if you're participating in that contest, you must post a thread for your campaign in the Campaign Creations StarCraft "Four Years" Campaign Contest forum. Either way, it doesn't matters how much work you put in your campaign. I highly doubt most CC members know about this campaign. ;)

PROCEDURE:
Project announcement on "StarCraft Four Year Between Campaign Competition" forum. Only one thread per contestant is allowed. First post will contain project information: Name/Alias, Age, Direction of Campaign (Story). Following posts will include any selected details of submitted project. At any time during the following eight weeks, contestants are required to submit development logs and screenshots of their project at any day of the week once a week. Upon completion a separate reply to the contestantís thread must be added with the text "PROJECT COMPLETED." After, you may add links to download your project. We encourage you to wait until the final week to upload your project, but are not required to.

Check out the contest main page for further information:

http://www.campaigncreations.org/forum/index.php?topic=1582.0

Zero
07-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Oops.

Regardless, 1.5 or 2.5 weeks left, still worries me about the completion of the project after not even getting an update after a month of asking.

Xeo
07-15-2009, 10:44 AM
I know and I'm deeply sorry
I start working tomorrow at 4 PM so I have all night to make some progress and get an update, it's annoying because the only place I can use the editor is on my laptop which is 9'' it's very small but regardless I'll do my best to at least provide an update.
just so you know, we're not far from completion.

~Xeo

Xeo
07-27-2009, 10:22 AM
Update: Mission 6 is now at Alpha Testing.

~Xeo

omega20
07-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Update: Mission 6 is now at Alpha Testing.

~Xeo

From where can we (beta testers) download it?

Xeo
07-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Not yet, I want Zero to authorize it.

~Xeo

Zero
07-27-2009, 12:47 PM
I'll play it tonight, and it'll be out before this time tomorrow.

Xeo
07-27-2009, 01:28 PM
we need to be more efficient in beta testing of the final maps.
it is wiser if you post it right after you test it.
it should work perfectly..:)

~Xeo

Zero
07-28-2009, 02:35 AM
Mission 5, Colony Defense, the computer AI farted out. There were only two small sets of attacks, and then the AI went retarded. Otherwise, the triggers I noticed did work, aside from the lack of enemy activity. It could be a random problem, so I approve it to be checked by the beta testers.

Mission 6, Cleansing of Shakuras, the triggers worked, the mission worked out well, but the onslaught from the enemy forces, I believe, are a bit too much. I'll be sending Xeo the minor changes, should take him no more than a few minutes, and then I approve 6 for the beta testers.

Xeo
07-28-2009, 08:33 AM
mission 5 - changed both bases' AI triggers and changed resource amount. should be fine now, at Zero's email.

Mission 6 - is now ready for beta testing!!
I'm using a new email for this campaign and my own forum.
for all things related to this camapaign Beta Testers may send me emails via
XeoSCU[at]gmail.com

Beta testers I already know will receive the mission in the email they gave me, otherwise you may send your request for beta testing through a PM or via email.

Thanks!! :)

Beta Testers - We need answers ASAP, we want to enter the competition on the 31st of july it's only a few days ahead!

~Xeo

Xeo
07-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Ok guys!
There are some Beta testers whom I have lost their email.
they are:
sandwich_bird (http://sclegacy.com/forums/member.php?u=31), Medzo (http://sclegacy.com/forums/member.php?u=262), loath42 (http://sclegacy.com/forums/member.php?u=396).

please send me your email again so I can send you the mission ASAP.

Thanks.

anyone who wishes to receive mission 6 or other missions - contact me via PM.

Xeo

Xeo
08-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Hey guys,
only DoomGaze gave me a report about mission 6 that I sent you, what gives? I need answers, you want to receive the full package no? :)

~Xeo

RainbowToeSocks
08-03-2009, 02:28 AM
I will play mission 6 when i get the chance

goin through lot of shit right now and not really in the right state of mind to test shit right now

sorry man.

Xeo
08-06-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm so happy to report that ALL of the missions in the After Omega Campaign have been released for testing, either beta or alpha.
Now it's time for final changes and release the Final Standalone and begin work on Midway!

:)

~Xeo

Xeo
08-14-2009, 05:35 AM
you should be looking at your email guys!
Mission #8 which is the final mission is already making its way to your mailboxes!!

Have fun :)

~Xeo

RainbowToeSocks
08-16-2009, 07:43 PM
Just played mission 8

Nice stiff

Nova!
haha

great. I found this one harder than all the others personally. great mission

Xeo
08-17-2009, 09:22 AM
yeah because it's the last mission we found it would be best to use the insane script on this one.

~Xeo

Xeo
08-19-2009, 03:43 AM
guys what's up? except rainbowtoesocks no one sent me a review of mission #8! I want to hear your opinions and then send you the final beta release of the mission pack we want to move on to release the project please try to give me a quick review..

~Xeo

Xeo
09-04-2009, 12:20 PM
well guys since no one sent me the beta report for mission 8 I will just send you all the full beta release of AO over the weekend so you can start working on the final beta stage..we need to move on..

~Xeo

Xeo
10-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Final BETA Release of AO Campaign is in your emails.
if anyone didn't receive the email, contact me via PM.

~Xeo

KillaKhan
10-02-2009, 04:57 PM
I see that you aren't having much progress here, from your posts.
would you like to send all 8 missions to me? I may be able to offer up reports.

Xeo
10-02-2009, 06:07 PM
it would be appreciated, send me your email through PM.

Thanks

~Xeo

Xeo
10-20-2009, 03:07 AM
Hey guys!

18 days ago I sent you the Final Beta Release for AO project through email.
only omega20 and DoomGaze ever responded to that email..
I need to know how to move on! we are at the very end of this campaign! and to polish it and make it the best it can be I need your opinions and reports.
please try to respond at least tell me you got the email i don't even know if the email has reached its destinations.
and for all new guys who wants to help out, please provide an email address via PM.

Thanks!

~Xeo

pure.Wasted
10-30-2009, 12:42 AM
What are you looking for help with? Just Beta testing the map?

I'll lend a hand with whatever. :)

pure.Wasted@gmail.com

Xeo
04-11-2010, 04:37 PM
I know it's kinda thread necromancy but that's important..
I want to release beta version 2 of the project with fixes and stuff from all the gathered feedback from the last few months...how many people are still available to beta testing? cause my current list doesn't answer my emails...
The project is not being managed here any more but rather on my own forum but still beta testers are needed nonetheless...
So post in this thread if you are interested or send me a PM.

Thanks!

~Xeo

almostfamous
04-13-2010, 12:47 PM
did you ever send me that e-mail? I never got one

Xeo
04-13-2010, 02:23 PM
I know I just found some bugs so I'm fixing them so you won't have to deal with them :)
you'll get the email until the weekend.

~Xeo

Xeo
06-29-2010, 10:09 AM
Hey guys sorry for thread necromancy but I have an update to make:
After omega is finally finished!!!
there is a beta testing going on right now for the end of it.
it already has credits and all that...If you want to join please send me your email or talk to me on my forums represented in my sig.

Thanks!

~Xeo