PDA

View Full Version : Headers not there?

Alzarath
10-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Hey, I'm not seeing the header for the forums or the main page. The main page is also a bit funked up. can anyone else confirm this? If so, is there a reason behind it? New headers perhaps?

Edit: Also noticed the avatar backgrounds are no longer there. Now my Artanis portrait's just a circle! D:

Edit2: Alright, I don't think it's the site. I'm having that problem with Staredit.net as well. It has never happened to me until today. Anyone know why it might be? (Conditions are: I am using a different internet from my library today)

Edit3: Just noticed, it seems to be with every forum header image. Very strange... It's either something with the different internet or Adblock Plus, doubt the latter though.

Blazur
10-16-2009, 11:57 AM
a) Reboot.
b) If problem persists, use a different browser if possible.
c) If problem persists, use a different computer.
d) If problem still persists...throw your shoe at the monitor. Then walk away.

Alzarath
10-16-2009, 12:08 PM
a) Reboot.
b) If problem persists, use a different browser if possible.
c) If problem persists, use a different computer.
d) If problem still persists...throw your shoe at the monitor. Then walk away.

Can I do d) anyways? I've always wanted to throw my shoe at something... or someone...

>.>
<.<

Blazur
10-16-2009, 12:54 PM
Can I do d) anyways? I've always wanted to throw my shoe at something... or someone...

>.>
<.<

Yes, absolutely...you may commence with the shoe throwing at will. Just be sure to video tape it and upload to this forum. I mean honestly...who throws a shoe?!?

Sarov
10-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Yes, absolutely...you may commence with the shoe throwing at will. Just be sure to video tape it and upload to this forum. I mean honestly...who throws a shoe?!?

Hey. I through a shoe at my friend's head once because I could. I threw a chair at my teacher because he said something rascist. I also once got mad at my TV because the picture was messed up and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. The funny thing was that I ran up stairs then turned around, ran down the stairs, hopped over the ledge, ran into the living room, and did some sort of flying/leaping kick at the TV with my bare foot. And it didn't even hurt.