PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Reminder From Your Local Neighborhood Carebear

TheEconomist
03-11-2013, 07:12 PM
I know we're all excited for HotS and the massive amounts of destruction and mayhem it will bring, especially now that we are taking control of the Zerg. However, before we get too carried away in bloodlust, I'd like to remind you all of one thing: Zerglings have feelings too.

http://www.peta.org/b/thepetafiles/archive/2013/03/11/peta-starcraft-zerglings-have-feelings-too.aspx

Do not abuse them. They are precious and each one is important and deserving of our respect. Whenever a Zergling dies, the world loses something of great value that it can never replace. Do not waste these creatures for useless scouting information or anything else as insensitive. If a Zergling must die, let it be because he has to protect his family of Zerglinglings at home. Every living thing deserves to be allowed to live peaceful coexistence with the things he wants to infest.

Thank you for your attention and I hope to see you all (repsectfully) tearin' up the Terran and Protoss as Zerg on the nets.

This public service announcement was brought to you by 'Pussyfoots Global'. This is Tychus of the Findlay, and I approve this message.

DemolitionSquid
03-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Pfft. Everyone loves the Zergling, but dose anyone ever consider the lives of the Broodling? Just because they only live 10 seconds doesn't mean they don't FEEL!

Gradius
03-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Pfft. Everyone loves the Zergling, but dose anyone ever consider the lives of the Broodling? Just because they only live 10 seconds doesn't mean they don't FEEL!
We don't take kindly to those types 'round here. :<

Hawki
03-11-2013, 07:35 PM
But won't someone please think of the critters?!

sandwich_bird
03-11-2013, 09:06 PM
Zerglings have feelings too.

anyone ever consider the lives of the Broodling?

think of the critters?!

No, no and NO! Send the widow mines and the hellbats! BURN BABY BURN

TheEconomist
03-12-2013, 12:10 AM
I am disheartened by the comments I see here.

http://madmoizerg.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/cute_zerg-300x277.png

How can you hate such adorable creatures?

Hawki
03-12-2013, 12:53 AM
After HotS's 'story,' I agree with sandwich bird. Kill all the bastards, because I don't want to see their faces again.

TheEconomist
03-12-2013, 01:08 AM
That bad for you, eh?

My hype just went through the roof.

Why you hurt me so good Hawki?

In all seriousness, you were expecting it to be good? Where have you been all these years?

Quirel
03-13-2013, 11:49 PM
Pah. By killing all the Zerg I can, I'm protecting local biodiversity. I mean, come on, the Zerg are an invasive species.

Wait, we're playing as the Zerg now? Alright then, SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!