PDA

View Full Version : i think i know the release date

Darkdama
10-02-2012, 04:23 PM
hi guys when i went to store it was there the pre-sale of HoTS and it said "launch in 19 october 2012" i asked to the balcon and they said it was a real release date based on what the suplliers said so i think it will be this month and if not this december or janurary 2013!!!

DemolitionSquid
10-02-2012, 04:31 PM
>_<

Beta just started. They just completely altered the Mothership Core. With the Warhound removed, Terran is shafted for new units and abilities. HotS is nowhere near ready for release. The absolute earliest they'll release the game is December, to capitalize on x-mas.

Why are people so clueless?

senervo
10-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Even game store owners will miss dates completely. They got WoL wrong by two years so i'm willing to bet that's not news to spread.

Don't let it get you down, though. Be glad if they delay the game to improve it.

Darkdama
10-02-2012, 04:48 PM
ok lol im just saying what i saw and what i heared i didnt say it was exact they can delay which they will its blizzard xD

Darkdama
10-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Even game store owners will miss dates completely. They got WoL wrong by two years so i'm willing to bet that's not news to spread.

Don't let it get you down, though. Be glad if they delay the game to improve it.

i know i prefer that way

DemolitionSquid
10-02-2012, 05:40 PM
@Darkdama

Your country of origin is Portugal, so I can forgive your bad English. However, it's no excuse for lack of punctuation. Please try to make short, coherent thoughts instead of run-on sentences. It's hard to take someone seriously when their typing is childishly frantic. Thank you.

TheEconomist
10-02-2012, 07:10 PM
http://www.residualforces.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/facepalm4cr.jpg

TheProgramer
10-03-2012, 04:02 PM
I never use Gamestop, or any store for that matter when I get my games. I bought my collectors edition of WOL from them only because it got me into the beta.

Even if Gamestop didn't have terrible deals, and take advantage of their customers, I still wouldn't use them. I try not to buy new games, I prefer to wait for them to get cheaper. StarCraft has been one of the very few execpetions of games I've bought on release.

Pr0nogo
10-03-2012, 09:34 PM
You didn't have to buy the collector's edition from GameStop. You just had to preorder it for five dollars. lol

Hawki
10-06-2012, 05:02 PM
ok lol im just saying what i saw and what i heared i didnt say it was exact they can delay which they will its blizzard xD

You really think that's the case? Blizzard can say "it'll be released when it's ready," but not only has the definition of "ready" been stretched numerous times (e.g. Diablo III) but it doesn't help that come the beta, I have to wonder as to how well certain aspects will be handled. Doesn't inspire much confidence when the warhound is outright removed and the oracle and widow mine are having abilities given/removed left, right and centre.:(

Even if Gamestop didn't have terrible deals, and take advantage of their customers, I still wouldn't use them. I try not to buy new games, I prefer to wait for them to get cheaper. StarCraft has been one of the very few execpetions of games I've bought on release.

I know what you mean, but for different reasons. Generally I only pre-order collector's editions if I want a game, and even then only if the CE has stuff I care about. But I've scaled back on games recently. Doesn't help that the only current gen console I have is a Wii (which I got for $60 by itself...go figure:rolleyes:) and the price of games in general.:(

You didn't have to buy the collector's edition from GameStop. You just had to preorder it for five dollars. lol

Costs me $20 upfront, but at least it's part of the net price.

But anyway, back to why I'm posting here, a fellow Internet user has asked me to post the notion that HotS will be released in February of next year. Case in point would be the release of Heven's Devils, with WoL coming out three months later. With Flashpoint being released in November, February is the +3 months date.

Anyway, just food for thought.

Noctis
10-07-2012, 11:18 AM
The game will be released before the end of time. case closed.

Alar
10-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Funny you mention that Noctis, because I'm working on a Time Entropy machine and...