PDA

View Full Version : Zerg/protoss health/shield regeneration rate?

Sheliek
06-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Anyone know what the exact rate of regeneration-per-second for these are, in combat and out of combat? I'm not able to go in-game to check currently, and it would be a good help.

Kknewkles
06-16-2012, 05:38 PM
From what I noticed,
Zerg: 1/sec
Protoss shields in combat 0.5/sec
Protoss shields out of combat 8/sec

Kimera757
06-16-2012, 05:55 PM
The answers are in the map editor. Zerg regen 0.2734 hp per second, same for all breeds (except burrowed roaches with an upgrade).

Shields regenerate quickly (2 points per second) after 10 seconds of not being hit. I don't believe they regenerate any during combat.

I suspect the Combat Drugs upgrade follows the shield rules.

Note that in-game measurements can differ, depending on what speed you're playing at. The speed in a multiplayer game is quite a bit faster.

Sheliek
06-16-2012, 07:47 PM
The answers are in the map editor. Zerg regen 0.2734 hp per second, same for all breeds (except burrowed roaches with an upgrade).

Shields regenerate quickly (2 points per second) after 10 seconds of not being hit. I don't believe they regenerate any during combat.

Note that in-game measurements can differ, depending on what speed you're playing at. The speed in a multiplayer game is quite a bit faster.

I couldn't access the editor either, else I'd have done that. Thanks though, will help with basic stats for the campaign.

Existor
06-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Yes, zerg regenerates 1 hp per second. Protoss - 2 shield per second.

Also, chronoboost temporary increases shield regeneration for boosted buildings.

Sheliek
06-17-2012, 11:36 PM
I'ma go with the guy who runs the Wiki :P. Thanks for helping out though.

Cotcan
06-18-2012, 12:31 PM

No shields can't regenerate during combat if the shield reg. delay is higher than 0. There's also one for hp, but it isn't used in the main game. You are probably correct on the Combat Drugs as they said the hp reg. only happens outside of combat.