PDA

View Full Version : Only DemoSquid will appreciate this.

TheProgramer
05-04-2012, 04:58 PM
My newest video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OcoWxi2avI

Enjoy this short compilation of interviews of Scarlett, the first transgendered StarCraftII Pro!

DemolitionSquid
05-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Don't be sexist.

This is a great day for equal rights. Soon Protoss and Zerg will embrace and spawn Hybrd babies, as was foretold.

TheProgramer
05-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Don't be sexist.

This is a great day for equal rights. Soon Protoss and Zerg will embrace and spawn Hybrd babies, as was foretold.

Oh DemoSquid, you don't disapoint.

sandwich_bird
05-05-2012, 10:44 PM
This girl is so awkward; I feel awkward for her.

Sheliek
05-05-2012, 11:45 PM
LGBT and Ontarian? Fuck yeah, twofer.

phazonjunkie
05-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Don't be sexist.

http://img.humorsharing.com/media/images/1202/i_4391_meanwhile-003.jpg

Visions of Khas
05-06-2012, 07:08 AM
I have some trans friends, and they're some of the most awesome people you'll meet. I approve this video.

TheProgramer
05-06-2012, 01:24 PM
I have some trans friends, and they're some of the most awesome people you'll meet. I approve this video.

I hate this kind of comment. You would hate if someone said TRANS are the worst people and are all jerks on the basis that you can't generalize! But then you'll make a generalization yourself! Positive or negative you can't make a generalization about a type of people.

And the video is a backhanded mocking of Scarlett, not sure you know what you're approving.

Sheliek
05-06-2012, 02:14 PM
I hate this kind of comment. You would hate if someone said TRANS are the worst people and are all jerks on the basis that you can't generalize! But then you'll make a generalization yourself! Positive or negative you can't make a generalization about a type of people.

And the video is a backhanded mocking of Scarlett, not sure you know what you're approving.

I realized. I just like to pretend otherwise.

Visions of Khas
05-06-2012, 06:49 PM

Haha alright, I'll come clean, I was watching this at work and had the audio off, so I never really listened to it. :P

And jeez, sorry for trying to be positive. :\

TheProgramer
05-06-2012, 06:54 PM

Well that'll teach you to be positive in a thread that has DemoSquid's name in it!

Sheliek
05-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Haha alright, I'll come clean, I was watching this at work and had the audio off, so I never really listened to it. :P

Don't be positive. Transexuals are worthy of nothing but mockery and scorn. Apparently.

sandwich_bird
05-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Don't be positive. Transexuals are worthy of nothing but mockery and scorn. Apparently.

You should have seen the comments on youtube for the video of her latest interview, pretty hateful stuff. They removed them though.

I don't know why she told everyone that she was a trans in the first place though. Seems like the kind of thing you shouldn't tell the internet about. We all know how mature the starcraft community is <.< >.>

DemolitionSquid
05-06-2012, 08:51 PM
You should have seen the comments on youtube for the video of her latest interview, pretty hateful stuff. They removed them though.

I don't know why she told everyone that she was a trans in the first place though. Seems like the kind of thing you shouldn't tell the internet about. We all know how mature the starcraft community is <.< >.>

She told because it was better she told. Yeah, some mean shit gets said, but the hate only snowballs the more time nerds have to fap to her before they find out the truth.

GnaReffotsirk
05-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Noun

1. transexual - a person who has undergone a sex change operation
transsexual
unusual person, anomaly - a person who is unusual

2. transexual - a person whose sexual identification is entirely with the opposite sex
transsexual
individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"

The anomaly. Do we proceed? Yes. He's still... only... human.

Jconant
05-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Not to be condescending, but am I the only one who understood she is transsexual before even reading the comments acknowledging it? Its not exactly difficulty to recognize someone born of male traits.

I'm inclined to agree with sandwich bird; its inching towards sharing too personal of information to the public, but I'd reckon that if I were transgender male, I'd identify myself a female and would want to be addressed as such, so its understandable to point that out to people, as they could make the mistake of assuming you're a guy.

Todie
05-08-2012, 06:32 AM
If your gender-identy is in someway in question its only natural to make a simple comment to clear it up to the extent that s possible e.i if you want to be referred to as a man or woman.

Beyond that, its is the sort of thing that the vast majority of people that bother to voice their opinion on the more or less anonymous intrawebs are going to be misinformed/prejudiced and fail to say anything intelligent.

phazonjunkie
05-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Seems like the kind of thing you shouldn't tell the internet about. We all know how mature the starcraft community is <.< >.>

Ooooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooooo

You told me, I see the rise
But, it always falls
I see them come, I see them go
He said, "All things pass into the night"
And I said, "Oh no sir I must say you're wrong
I must disagree, oh no sir, I must say you're wrong"
Won't you listen to me

You told me, I've seen it all before
I been there, I've seen my hopes and dreams
Lying on the ground

I've seen the sky just begin to fall
And I say, "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong
Won't you listen to me

[2x]
Good-bye horses, I'm flying over you
Good-bye horses, I'm flying, flying, flying over you

Ooooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooooo

DemolitionSquid
05-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Ooooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooooo

You told me, I see the rise
But, it always falls
I see them come, I see them go
And I said, "Oh no sir I must say you're wrong
Won't you listen to me

You told me, I've seen it all before
I been there, I've seen my hopes and dreams
Lying on the ground

I've seen the sky just begin to fall
And I say, "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong
Won't you listen to me

[2x]
Good-bye horses, I'm flying, flying, flying over you

Ooooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooooo

Needs moar Samwell.

horror
05-10-2012, 07:18 AM

There's no generalisation in anything he said. He's defending transexuals who have biased opinion shat in their face by saying that he knows good people with that preference. He never said ALL TRANSEXUALS ARE THE BEST, he's just making the point that transexuals should not be thought of in the way that they most often are.

And instead you're here posting videos with the obvious intention of degrading them for who they are.

TheProgramer
05-10-2012, 09:25 AM
There's no generalisation in anything he said. He's defending transexuals who have biased opinion shat in their face by saying that he knows good people with that preference. He never said ALL TRANSEXUALS ARE THE BEST, he's just making the point that transexuals should not be thought of in the way that they most often are.

And instead you're here posting videos with the obvious intention of degrading them for who they are.

I like your avatar.

DemolitionSquid
05-10-2012, 11:39 AM

Holy Fuck.

http://obbeskrutt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/sc2_rage1.jpg

TheProgramer
05-14-2012, 10:58 AM

You're right my video which shows nothing but good things about Scarlett but is set to one of the only and certainly the most popular song about Trans is obviously a horrifically degrading video.

Pr0nogo
05-14-2012, 02:29 PM
The video's message has little to do with your intention.

TheEconomist
05-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Transexuals are all transexuals. Bash me all you want but its true.

DemolitionSquid
05-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Transexuals are all transexuals. Bash me all you want but its true.

As always, your insight is truly profound, TF.

TheProgramer
05-14-2012, 04:07 PM
The video's message has little to do with your intention.

My intention is to make a comical video. If you don't think it's funny move on instead of acusing me that its intended to degrade someone.

TheEconomist
05-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Transexuals deserve to be killled.

Yes, this topic needed some trolling for entertainment value

DemolitionSquid
05-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Transexuals deserve to be killled.

Yes, this topic needed some trolling for entertainment value

Would you happen to live in North Carolina?

http://i.imgur.com/rZMct.jpg

TheEconomist
05-14-2012, 06:35 PM
*sigh*

I even added the easter egg in black. DSquid, I am disappoint. The only thing that can make me forgive you is if you rush me to Inferno tonight.

DemolitionSquid
05-14-2012, 07:09 PM
*sigh*

I even added the easter egg in black. DSquid, I am disappoint. The only thing that can make me forgive you is if you rush me to Inferno tonight.

With exasperation; Dude, I QUOTED your black text. Do I have to speak like an Elcor every time I use sarcasm or re-troll?

Depressed; I will not be able to play D3 for several days as my PC is broken.

TheEconomist
05-14-2012, 07:10 PM
The only thing that can make me forgive you is if you rush me to Inferno tonight.

Key sentence.

I guess this is what happens when an unstoppable troll meets an untrollable force, cyclical bullshit abounds!

Depressed; I will not be able to play D3 for several days as my PC is broken.

I am actually genuinely sorry to hear that. No one deserves to have that happen just before Diablo III release.

DemolitionSquid
05-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Somehow I find this news article extremely relevant to the thread.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/monday-dar-4.jpg?w=500

TheEconomist
05-14-2012, 07:45 PM
There's GOT to be more to that story. Link?

phazonjunkie
05-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Would you happen to live in North Carolina?

http://i.imgur.com/rZMct.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZTt-kfPvRks#t=4s