PDA

View Full Version : Heart of the Swarm Battle Reports

Kaiser
12-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Anyone else want the Battle Reports to come back for Heart of the Swarm? I liked watching them and hope they do bring them back.

JackhammerIV
12-16-2011, 08:25 PM
Considering the way the whole thing made everything seem overpowered....probably wouldn't really enjoy it.:D

Twilice
12-16-2011, 08:56 PM
I'ma lurking some Lurkers.

Wait, what are they called? Spawn something something. They really need a better name for it... in my opinion. . .. .. .-..

Kimera757
12-16-2011, 10:22 PM
I will enjoy them.

I remember when people hated on them though (mainly the old guard).

I hope the two players are balanced with each other for the HotS tests.

Twilice
12-16-2011, 10:39 PM
I was really far of with the name, it's Swarm Host. . .

RamiZ
12-17-2011, 07:21 AM
I will enjoy them.

I remember when people hated on them though (mainly the old guard).

I hope the two players are balanced with each other for the HotS tests.
Yes, I would really like to see some good players do it. I was really excited while watching those Battle Reports, so if they could bring some top foreigners or even some Koreans, it would be awesome! Of course, they will need to practice a bit so they can use the new units.

sandwich_bird
12-18-2011, 09:21 PM
They should just release more stuff about HotS. Haven't heard anything about it in a while.

Kimera757
12-19-2011, 09:22 PM
I'm eagerly awaiting the new short stories.

And of course, I'd like to see battle reports using the new units. They don't even need to be "real games" but just showcases, although a real game is better (in order to see what macro-effects the new units have).

Aldrius
12-20-2011, 11:13 PM
Would be cool. I mean honestly, we'll probably get a beta announcement shortly after we get some more info. This probably won't be like WoL with a year of publicity/build-up. So I imagine we'll just get the beta and get some videos from that most likely, when they're ready to release anything.

Caliban113
12-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Definitely - I lived for those back when were all waiting fer the beta. - I always remember when Immortals could be warped in - Yeah, that was some serious OP discussion. :) its really weird to go back and see those now. Placeholder images, units and spells that eventually didn't make the cut....and who can forget, "Terrible, Terrible damage!!"

Alar
12-22-2011, 01:37 AM
Yeah, I think I quite enjoyed those videos. They were entertaining to watch, at the very least.